Monday, September 08, 2003

Boys are weird.
Anyway, I finally got a day off work. Friday night I went to the martini bar with T-Shirt and Brian. Then, Saturday there was a bar-b-q at work, then lots of drinking at Wet Willy's. So, if I had been smart, I would have slept all day Sunday when I had the day off. But no, I am stupid, and laid out by the pool with a bunch of the skaters. So, Oh well. I have to go back to work tonite.
Oh, and boys are weird, but I am not ready to elaborate on that subject online yet. They are just very strange how. At work they are cool and laidback, then when you are alone with them they get all clingy and "I really like you" and they try to cuddle and shit. I am just like, what happened to the funny guy I am friends with? Why do you suddenly have to be all girly? And they expect me to be all girly, and I am so not that type of girl. Oh Well.
The rumor mill at work is pissing me off. I left the bar with one of my coworkers the other night, cause I was not going to walk back to the hotel by myself late at night and we both happen to be leaving at the same time, but everyone now thinks I slept with this guy. I wouldnt mind so much if I actually had hooked up with him, but the fact is, nothing happened. Even when I am not getting laid, people think I am. Oh well.
Boys are weird.

No comments: