Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I hate sending out mass emails, but there are alot of poeple I don't have addresses for to send out xmas cards. Oh well. I probalby won't be writng much over the next few weeks. Grinchmas will probably keep me pretty busy. As it is, this week sucks. Nate works days, and I have rehearsal at night. He gets home in time to drive me to work, then by the time I get home he is asleep. So, even though we live together, we never get to see each other. Oh well. It won't last forever. Once I get back to working days, things should get better. I hope everyone out there is doing well. I have been so out of touch with everyone. I never see anyone here in Orlando except Nate and the folks at work, and I rarely talk to anyone on tour except for the occasional drunk phone calls from folks on the road (Thanks Micah and the rest of D-20). Nate asked me what I want for xmas, but I don't know what to tell him. I hate the fact that my birthday is so close to xmas. I already got stuff, I would rather spread out the gifts. Oh well. I need new speakers for my computer, so I guess I will tell him that. I thought of asking for a necklace or bracelet to go with the ring he just gave me, but really, where the hell would I wear it? I am just not girly enough for much jewlery. Anyway, i will write when I can.

No comments: