Monday, January 31, 2005

So, Nate and I are still house hunting. We are very picky, so it may take awhile. Life would be so much easier if I could just win the lottery. Or find some obscure thing to sell on ebay (some guy is selling a paperclip, and like 20 people have bid on it- just a normal paperclip). People will buy anything. Ohwell. Since I have nothing to sell, I guess Nate and I will just keep looking. It is hard to find something we like, in our price range, and near my work. Makes me wish I could drive. Then we could at least expand our search. Oh well. If anyone out there knows of any houses or condos for sale within a 2 mile radius of Universal Studios, let me know! If you help me find a house, I will make you dinner! (Oh wait! I can't cook!) NATE will make you dinner! hahaha

No comments: