Monday, February 14, 2005

Sorry I am such a slacker with this blog. i can't wait to move and get high speed internet access. That is going to be the first thing I do in my new place. AOL sucks and I keep getting bumped off. What I really need to do is figure out a way to post to my blog and my SG journal all at the same time. I think more people read that then this. But, SG is for random internet friends, whereas, this blog is mainly read by people who know me in the real world. Anyway. We had the inspection on our condo (or what will soon be our condo). It went okay, one of the bathrooms is going to need alot of work (the whole shower needs to be redone) but it could have been alot worse. So, closing date is set for the beginning of march. Nate and I don't have to be out of our apartment until the end of March, so we will have some time to paint before we move in. We are painting the kitchen red. Not sure what color to paint the master bedroom, but right now it is bright baby blue, so that definately needs to change. Maybe green? or tan? i don't know. But we have Home Depot gift cardds left over from xmas, so we will figure something out.
Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day everyone! (Nate and I are boycotting it since our money needs to go to the new place. Altho he did get me flowers on his way home from work).

No comments: