Saturday, December 23, 2006

I seem to have misplaced the cable to connect my camera to the computer, so no pics for a while.

We are currently in Toronto. We are staying in the hotel this week because the people at the building are morons. Seems that notifying them ahead of time that our show has two RVs which will require space and power wasn't specific enough. THey were quite suprised to learn that people expect to LIVE in the Rvs. Seems that is not allowed at the sky dome.

So, we make dinner in the RV after work, than haqve to go back to the hotel to go to sleep, then back to the RV for breakfast in the morning. Stupid.

Oh well. And Nate was going to get me a new tattoo for xmas, but since we had to stay in the hotel (and put down a $250 deposit to get the dogs in) I think I'll have to put it on hold.

Darnit.

Gotta go now. Tomorrow is xmas eve, we have 2 shows.

No comments: