Monday, November 21, 2005

I need a new couch. Anyone want to buy me one?



Didn't think so. Oh well.

Anyway, my birthday is coming up (Dec.2) and Christmas is right around the corner.
If anyone reading this cares to get me a present, you can check out my Amazon.com Wishlist or check out Nate's and my Pottery Barn Registry or our Pier One Registry.


Anyway, not much going on here. Thanksgiving is this week. But, we're both working too much to do anything.


I am trying to figure out what to get people for christmas. ANyone know of any good gifts for Grandparents? They are always so hard to shop for. Of course, when I ask them what they want, all they say is "Oh, you don't have to get us anything". But of course I will.

So, I think for my birthday we are going to go to Discover Cove and I will probably go get a new tattoo.

Bye all! Have a good thanksgiving!

No comments: