Monday, March 06, 2006

I love America. I love having the freedom to speak my mind, marry whomever I want, choose to work in a male dominated industry, etc.

However, our rights are slowly slipping away.

Most recently, South Dakota has banned abortions. To read more about it go to this link .

Absolutely ridiculous. I would never get an abortion, but I don't feel I (or anyone else) has the right to tell another woman what she can or cannot do with her own body. And what about victims of rape or incest? What if the mothers life is in danger due to the pregnancy? What if your pregnant with a kid without a spine or something? What if your pregnant with too many babies (damn fertility drugs)? There are just too many possibilities to ban abortion completely.

I thought this country was about freedom.

Big brother is everywhere.

Oh, and the Dropkick Murphys show last night was awesome. But we didn't get to see the Horrorpops, since their bus broke down.

Day off tomorrow. Lots to do.

No comments: