Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Five random facts for today:

1. I made taco meatloaf for dinner, it was delicious.
2. My new job has me always smelling like a combination of bananas and bleach.
3. I need to dye my hair, but I am so indecisive I can't decide what color.
4. My husband is awesome and bought me art supplies so I can paint.
5. I am such a nerd that I am going to have to set up a vcr just so I can watch the Heroes 3hour premiere (One week from today!) since I work monday nights.

Here is the recipe for Taco Meatloaf:
In a large bowl, combine:
1 egg
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup salsa
3 tbs. taco seasoning
1 cup crushed tortilla chips
1/2 cup shredded cheese (I use the Kraft mexican blend)

Mix in 2 pounds ground beef.

Pat into bottom of slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours. If it starts to dry out (which happened tonight) add a little beef broth.

Can be served with cheese, olives, salsa, etc. toppings.

No comments: