Thursday, December 04, 2008

My name is Sandy and I'm an addict.

I'm warning everyone now. In the next week or so (whenever we run out of CokaCola at the condo), I will be giving up caffeine. THis will be very dificult.

I have a huge addiction to caffeine. I drink a 2liter of coke a day, every day, for more than ten years.

But, I am giving it up. Hopefully, no caffeine will mean no more cysts. Thats the theory anyway. I've been doing alot of research, and sources say that giving up caffeine drastically reduces ovarian cysts. I'm also changing my diet to eat healthier, and I will be excercising more. I already walk to and from work everyday, but I'm going to start yoga as well.

WHy all these changes? I'm sick of all the side effects from the hormones I have to take for my cysts. Seems ridiculous to take pain killers to treat the migraines that I get from the pills I take to treat my cysts. Too many drugs. I'm going natural.

If anyone has any advice or tips on any of this, please let me know. As someone who lives on soda and cheeseburgers, this healthy diet is going to be a challenge.

No comments: