Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am watching the Macy's parade. Later on, hubby and I are heading over to Amy's house for dinner with her family (my family is celebrating in Alabama this year, which we had to miss due to work).

I am thankful for so many things this year. My husband, our families (particularly my mother), our friends. I am so happy that hubby seems to love his new job coaching, his students, etc. I am so grateful that we are both healthy (especially considering how many people I know who have had swine flu). It has been a hard year (economically) but things have turned around. I hope this holiday finds everyone healthy and happy.

And now I need to thaw the mint chocolate ice cream pie I made to take to Thanksgiving.

Bye all!

Oh, and next week we are going to Disney's Animal Kingdom for my birthday, so expect a picture post to follow.

No comments: