Friday, December 04, 2009

Hello Everyone! Its been a fun week. I watched hubby teach a "Learn to Skate" class. So cute! Particularly the little kids in their helmets and baby size ice skates. Hubby's already talking about when we have a kid he will special order little skates for him/her.
Wednesday was my birthday (31! Where does the time go?) so we went to Epcot to celebrate. It was a wonderful day. The weather was cool and overcast, and we didn't have any rain until the very end of the night. We started the day on Soarin' which is good, but I do think that it needs a new video (a Florida one would make more sense than the California one they use now). We also rode the new Seas with Nemo ride (though I prefer the old Living Seas attraction instead). Did the old school Energy attraction and Mexico rides (though Mexico did have an update recently as they added animated characters). We ate at France and Morrocco. We wanted to eat at the Canadian Steakhouse, but did not have a reservation (must remember to plan ahead next time). Nate was amazed at the greenhouse tour at The Land (who knew you could go sweet potatoes without soil? and they were HUGE). Anyway, here are the pics:

First is me in my "Happy Birhtday!" button that Disney gave me. I think I had at least 4 dozen people wish me a Happy Birthday, plus it was a great way to meet people from all over the world who share my birthday.


Here's hubby at Canada.


And here are other assorted pics from the day.






Thats all folks! Next week we will be mailing our xmas cards. I hope everyone likes them. We had alot of fun doing the picture.

No comments: