Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I didn't post for over a month, and now I'm doing my third post in a week. Guess I'm catching up.

On Sunday, Nate and I, along with my mom and her friend Arthur, went to the Orlando Science Center. Besides just the regular exhibits, there were also exhibits on the Science of Toys and Frogs. And we saw a Dolphin movie on the CineDome. A fun time was had by all. Here are some pics.
THis is Nate and I in the human Kaleidoscope.


A guest of the Frog exhibit.


Me, Mom, & Arthur


Hubby played with Dominoes.


Nate thought it real funny that one of the dinosaurs was named "Sandy the Bonehead"


Saturday Night, I went with mom to the Planetarium for STAR TALK LIVE. It was a funny show. Kind of Myth Busters meets Planetarium with a little Improv Comedy thrown in. Mom took her Alpha costume to promote her Dr Who club.





thats all for now. probably for awhile. We don't have any romantic plans for Valentine's Day, as I'm working Phantom loadout this weekend. We'll probably celebrate the following weekend. I am looking foward to seeing "The Lightening Thief" movie this weekend. I've read all the Percy Jackson books (yes, I'm a nerd).

No comments: