Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wow, I haven't posted in a month. Sorry folks.

Heres a brief summary of January.
Work has been fairly busy. The month started with the Lady Gaga concert, then Phantom came to town. Phantom is huge so it took a long time to get that show up and running. Hubby is busy coaching, he's teaching more classes now than he did in the fall. We have had some free time though. Saw KNOCKDOWN DRAGOUT (Hubby's favorite local band) put on a great show. We bought a Wii. Hubby is addicted to Lego Star Wars, while I am doing the EA Active 30day Challenge in an attempt to lose weight. We also saw a hockey game. UCF vs. USF. My hometown team versus my alma mater. No idea who to root for. But UCF won 10-1.
For hubby's christmas gift, I got tickets to MONSTER JAM. I had never been to Monster trucks before, it was alot of fun. We're already talking about going next year.
And now for some pics, on Sunday we went to Mount Dora for a Civil War re-enactment. It was really interesting. Neither of us had ever been to something like that. In the battle we saw, the South won. Here are some pics.







Thats all for now.

No comments: