Sunday, August 17, 2003

Ellenton, FL...Went to Lakeland last night. Monsters was having a bar-b-q and we figured we would all go crash the party. Basically, we go where the free beer is (they had 2 kegs). I drank too much, but not nearly as much as everybody else. Spent most of the night laughing at the drunks. (And well, the rest of the night would not be rated PG-13, and I am trying to keep this blog remotely clean, so I won't say anymore on the evening).
So, anyway, I am only here for a few more days, then it is off to NY for Tiffany's wedding. I should give a speech as maid of honor, and I want to, but I have no idea what to say. I have known Tiff my whole life, and Josh is a great guy, but I just don't know what to say. Oh well. I will come up with something.
Next Sunday is loadin in StPete, I fly back from NY just in time for work, that will suck.
Jenn was supposed to come see me today, but I haven't heard from her all day. I don't what is up with that girl. And Jenn if you are reading this, what is going on? Oh well. I will leave for tour and then I will be gone till April, so you think I would be able to see Jenn while I am still in the area, but maybe that is just too much to ask. Or, maybe I am just feeling sorry for myself. Oh well. I want to go see the "Freddy vs. Jason" movie, but I have no idea when I will find the time. I mean, I know it will be an awful movie, but it might be funny. If anyone has seen it, email me and let me know how it is.

No comments: