Sunday, August 24, 2003

St.Petersburg, FL...I went to New York this weekend. For Tiffany's wedding. I was the maid of honor. Tiffany looked beautiful. The ceremony started late, and there were some last minute problems, but with any wedding, problems always arise. In the end, everything worked out. Then this morning I had to fly back to work for load-in. That sucked. I am so tired now. I really want a massage, but the skaters dont come in till the end of the week. So, no Brian, no massage. Oh well. Anyway, I am going to watch a movie and go to bed. The question I face now is...sex or violence? Do I watch a movie with sex, like "The Story of O" or do I watch a movie with violence, like "Resevoir Dogs"?
I don't know. I guess I should go with violence, cause I am rooming with the new prop girl this week, and she might think I am a freak if she sees me wathnig some freaky S&M movie.

No comments: