Sunday, December 21, 2003

Long Island, NY...Well, I am at Tiffany's House. I have spent the weekend out here with her and Josh. I saw my dad on Friday. Really just been hanging out. Went out to dinner at three village inn. Got my nails done. Did some shopping. Tomorrow I need to pack, I leave on Tuesday to go back to work. It is wierd, it is good to be home, but I kind of miss work. I am not used to having this much free time. I am getting restless not being on tour. Oh well. Amy sent me the DVD of "Spinal Tap" for Xmas tho, so that is awesome. And my aunt gave me an american express gift certificate, and that is always good since it is good almost anywhere while I am on tour. Anyway, Got to go, Josh wants to go drink, and know one should drink alone. Merry Xmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Solstice, and if I missed any holidays, Happy Whatever!

No comments: