Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Springfield, MA...Happy New Year! Ok So, today is my only day off this week (we have load in tomorrow). We got here last night, and there is a Hooters across the street so we went over there for dinner. Hotters girls in this town are completely flat chested, it is a little wierd. Anyway, tonite is the New Year's Eve party. The hotel is doing open bar for one hour. I don't think they realize just how much roadies can drink. Oh Well. Not much to say, next week is Hartford. This weekend we have a sixpack, which sucks. (For those of you who don't know what a six pack is, it means that we have 3 shows on Sat, three shows on Sunday, and then load out following the last Sunday show. ) It sucks. Oh well. I am gonna go. I need to get some dinner before I get ready for the party. This week I am rooming with OJ, our pyro guy. He doesn't snore, and that is really my only request for a rooommate. Happy New Year everybody!!

No comments: