Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Home sweet home....Well the past few weeks were very busy. We had ground support in Savannah, then a split week in South Carolina, then ground support again in West Palm Beach. It is so good to be home. I basically slept for a whole day as soon as I got here. Today I went and saw Jill (I finally got to see pics of her wedding that I missed while on tour, it all looked beautiful). I stopped by Chas' and Heather's the other day. Still need to see Amy, but she works alot.
Nate is coming down on the 10th and then he spends a week here with me before we go back to tour. Wow, the boyfriend meeting the mom. I wonder if he is nervous? He says he is not, but he should be. My mom isn't exactly normal. Oh well.
So for those of you in Central Florida, feel free to give me a call. I will be here until May 17th (when I leave for Central America).
I will write more over the next few days, but I am tired now, and being that I havent been home since last august. I just want to sit and hang out with my Cat.

No comments: