Wednesday, June 02, 2004

San Salvadore, El Salvadore...Well, haven't really seen much. Since we got in late last night, and had load-in all day today. The money is the same here. American money, and the only place I have been is Burger King where everything was the same. Just in Spanish. Next week sometime we go to Quito, Ecuador. Then we get almost three weeks off, so then I will have time to do all the touristy stuff.
Anyway, Guatemala was good. My locals weren't bad considering most of them had never run a spotlight before. My translator, Romeo, was awesome. So the show went pretty smoothly, even though I had to call cues in english then have them translated over headset. Loadout in Guatemala sucked. It was 11 hours, our longest ever. But we still beat the last Disney on Ice show that was there (it had a 15hour loadout). Turcks just took way to long cuz we could only load one at a time, and everything had to go down a ramp and out a long tunnel to get outside. But this week should go better. And we only have one show on the day of loadout, which is better then last week with six shows and load out in only 2days.
Anyway,
I need some sleep, I have lobby call for work at 7:30 in the morning. Bye.

No comments: