Sunday, August 01, 2004

Long Island, NY...Well, I know I haven't updated this blog in a while (as Amy keeps reminding me), but I was stuck in Guayaquil Ecuador without any internet access. And now I am at my grandparents house where to go online I have to tie up there phone line. So I have to make this quick. Just wanted to say that I am back in the USA, home of Starbuck's and cell phones (both of which I have been addicted to since the moment I got back). Our South America tour is finally over. It was alot of work, but alot of fun. And I even learned some spanish. Thanks to all my translators (Romeo, Cris, etc.) for all your help. And now I am done with Disney on Ice. No more twelve hour load-outs with no meals or overtime. No more travel day as my only day off. And no more skater bulls**t. But now I am unemployed. But in two weeks I will be back in Florida and I will find something. Nate and I are moving to Orlando, we will see everyone once we get there (we are driving down next week). Sunday I have to go to Nate's cousins wedding, which means I will be meeting most of his family, I don't remember the last time I was this nervous to meet someone. Especially since all they know about me is that I am the girl who got Nate to move across the country from everyone he knows. Oh well. Anyway, Nate, if you are reading this, I miss you. To everyone else, don't complain about the heat in the states, cuz trust me, nothing compares to El Salvadore in July. Have a good summer. I will see you all around and I will try to write later in the week (I am supposed to see Farenheit 911 with my Grandmother tomorrow). Bye.

No comments: