Sunday, November 21, 2004

How come everyone else gets a long weekend for thanksgiving and I don't? Lighting, audio, all the other depatments have friday off but Pyro is scheduled to work? Oh well, I could use the money. Just sucks though.
Anyway, here is my summary of the weekend thus far:
Friday night once I got off work Nate and I went to city walk to see the Incredibles. It was funny, but not really my type of movie (I went cause I had a free ticket). Afterward we went to Cigarz for drinks and smokes. I think it is really odd that Universal employees don't get a discount on alchohal, but we do get a discount on cigars. I found out that the movie theatre at City Walk is going to be showing the original, black and white WAR OF THE WORLDS on December 3,4,5, and 9 at midnight. Everyone should go cause, c'mon when else are you going to get to see it on the big screen?
Yesterday we went shopping at all the vintage stores. Nate got a cool shirt. I didn't get anything. I am too picky, and stuff never fits me right. Oh well. I need to find something cool to wear before the Turkey Run next week in Daytona.
Tonight I am going to Amy's Birthday Party. I am looking foward to seeing Amy, cause we both work so much we don't get alot of opportunities to hang out, but there will be people from highschool there that I really have no desire to see. I hate having to make small talk and pretend I actually give a damn about these peoples lives. Oh well.
In case I don't get a chance to write before then, everyone have a good Thanksgiving. I will be going to Universal Studios (but not to work, I am taking Mom for the day) then I will be eating my free turkey (they gave them to employees at work) that Nate will be cooking (cuz I can't cook anything that doesn't go in the microwave). Give thanks, get stuffed on Turkey, enjoy a long weekend for all you folks getting Friday off (damn you!damn you all!). Oh, and stay away from the malls on black friday if you know what's good for you!

No comments: