Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Well, today I had another interview with the Mouse House. I should get a call later this week with an offer. The position is full time with benefits, so now it is just a question of how much. But, should be comparable with what I make now at the rival park. I am so glad Halloween Horror Nights is over. It was alot of fun, I worked with great people, but I am so glad not to have to deal with Drunk guests and Horny actrors anymore (I swear our storm trooper humped anything that moved backstage). Oh well. I have this week off, have to go back next week to start setting up for xmas. Nothing else really going on. My birthday is in a month, but I don't know what I am going to do yet. Nate says he has something up his sleeve, so I guess I am in for a suprise.
Anyway, tomorrow is election day, so don't forget to vote.

No comments: