Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hello Everyone!
So, work is crazy. Saw a drunk girl projectile vomit last night. Ewwwwwww. And there is a hurricane coming, so everyone at work is freaking out. We have a lot of equipment set up outside for Halloween Horror Nights and we'd rather not have it all destroyed. Wedding planning is coming along pretty well. Still need to hire the band, the one we wanted is booked on the day of our wedding, so now we have to find another steel drum band that we like. My maid of honor, Tiffany is flying down to Florida in December, so it will be good to see her.
Speaking of December, my birthday is approaching. So, I have updated my wishlist. Anyone who doesn't know what to get me, just click here
So, we got more stuff for our tiki bar. Looks great, I will post pics when I have the time.

No comments: