Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Holidays everyone! (all 4 of you who read this blog)

We have been busy lately. Nate has been coaching, and I've been busy finishing up the christmas shopping and getting everything shipped off.

We did manage to meet up with some friends for ice skating on Sunday. It was actually the first time I have ever skated. I know, all those years on tour and I never bothered to learn. But, hubby is a fantastic teacher so I figured now is the time to try. Hubby says my balance is good, thanks to my years of danicing. Sadly though, I only managed a handful of laps around the rink though, due to a bad ankle (leftover from my years of dance). I never fell, and I never held the wall. SO I think I did pretty good. Maybe next time I'll actually manage to let go of Nate's hand!

Here sme of us are in the bleachers while we waited for the zamboni.


Hubby and I on the ice.


This is me holding on so I didn't fall on my bum.


Here's Sean and Nate skating while I took a break (so hubby could skate with someone who actually knew what they were doing).


It was fun, though my ankle was quite shakey for a day or too after. I told Nate if he wants me to learn to skate, he should have to learn to dance on pointe!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: