Thursday, May 22, 2003

Long Island...So, I got out of Florida for a while. Jenn and Amy came to NY with me. We went into the city for a couple of days. Saw Baz Lurmann's "La Boheme" on Broadway. It was awesome. I had seen Boheme before, but not Baz's version of it. You can totally see his influence in the similarities between this production and the "Romeo and Juliet" and "Moulan Rouge" movies he did. Opera is an acquired taste, tho. You either love it or you hate it. But for people who appreciate opera (and don't mind reading supertitles if they dont understand italian) I highly reccomend it. It is also fleet week, so part of our time had to be spent checking out the navy boys in Battery Park. Shopping was had. Jenn scored a great Louis Vitton Wallet for Stefan (in fact, the wallet looks so good I think it may be stolen). I bought a knock off Kate Spade. Eric came over from Jersey and we went to some bar for drinks. I saw Todd Eskin in Times Square. This weekend, before I leave NY I am throwing a wedding shower for Tiffany (it is kind of an obligation since I am Maid of Honor). Anyway, I Got to go. Places to go, people to see. Just Giv'er.

No comments: