Monday, July 07, 2003

Here are some funny qoutes (since I myself, having nothing to say today):
---A lot of guys think the larger a woman's breasts are, the less intelligent she is. I don't think it works like that. I think it's the
opposite. I think the larger a woman's breasts are, the less intelligent men become. Anita Wise
---I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out. Dolly Parton
---I tell women, go and masturbate! Get loads of kinky books and masturbate every day! They do it from the age of nine! Bjork
---Cinderella lied to us. There should be a Betty Ford Center where they deprogram you by putting you in an electric chair, play Some Day My Prince Will Come and hit you and go 'Nobody's coming, nobody's coming, nobody's coming... Judy Carter
---The closest I've ever come to saying "no" is "Not now, we're landing." Ted Danson
---There is nothing safe about sex. There never will be.
Norman Mailer
---So why can't they make tampons that are "ribbed for my pleasure"? Jenni Elion
---Never before have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? Rowan Atkinson
---The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. Lynn Lavner
---The only thing about masturbation to be ashamed of is doing it badly. Sigmund Freud
Anyway, as you can see, someone with boredom and a computer can find all sorts of crap.

No comments: