Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Went and saw "Legally Blonde 2:Red, White and Blonde" tonight with mom. Boy, is that a stupid movie. Had a few good one liners, but definately a movie that can wait till video, or even wait till it's on cable. Made me glad mom paid for it and not me. Got the rest of my Bahamas pictures developed, I would put one on this blog, but I am just not that techno-savvy. Oh well. Maybe I need to date a computer geek so he can do it for me. But then, that would involve me having to date a computer geek, so maybe that is not such a good idea. This weekend I am going to go see HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH at Parliament House. For all of you in Orlando, I highly reccommend you go see this show. It is Friday and Saturday nights at 7:30. While I haven't seen this particular production, it is a great movie, was a great off-broadway show, and I have only heard good things about it. Hope to see you there!

No comments: