Sunday, December 18, 2005

We ordered the wedding invitations. Expect them around New year's. And we have decided not to have a rehearsal dinner (since we won't be having a rehearsal). We will be having a pool party, however, the day before the wedding at Casa Serendipity. Food, margaritas, music, should be alot of fun. And hey, what's the point of renting a house with a private pool, if you don't have a party?
Now, I am focusing on all the little things, like flowers. With a black and white wedding, flowers are complicated. There are no black flowers, and white flowers would just dissappear into my dress. Also, we want to decorate the ceremony somehow, but it seems silly to put tiki torches out when it will still be daylight. Would it be wierd to use an aisle runner on a beach? Also, I don't want to make a mess on the beach, so I'm not sure how much I can get away with. Oh well. have to give it some thought.

If anyone has ideas though, we would love to hear them!

No comments: